Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Happy Lent from Pope Francis

Happy Lent from Pope Francis

Today is Ash Wednesday for the Catholic Church. It begins Lent and Pope Francis send his message using WhatsApp. He said:

"Dear young people - the Pope said in his voice message - Jesus told his disciples, 'Be careful not to practice your righteousness before men to be seen by them' ... 'When you give alms do not sound a trumpet before to you '...' your Father who sees in secret will reward you '. the word of God gives us the proper orientation for living Lent well. "

"When we do something good, we are sometimes tempted to be appreciated and to have a reward: the human glory. But this is a false reward because it projected towards what others think of us. Jesus  asks us to do good because it is good. He asks us to feel always under the gaze of our heavenly Father and to live in union with him, not in relation to the judgment of others, to live in the presence of the Father is a much deeper joy of glory worldly. Our attitude in this Lent is thus to live in secret where the Father sees us, he loves us, waiting for us. of course, external things are important, but we must always choose and live in the presence of God. "

"Let us in prayer, mortification, and in fraternal charity, we can humbly before God. So we will be worthy of the reward of God the Father. Happy Lent, Our Lady of Pompeii and accompany you, please pray for me" the Pope concluded.

1 comment:

  1. Hello
    What a great and wonderful testimony.
    I am Candace Jane from Spain Madrid. I want to use this golden medium to appreciate Dr. Akereco a great spell caster for helping me reunite my relationship with my ex lover when he ended and turned back on me for quite a long time now. When i found this man call Dr Akereco email drakerecospellcaster@gmail.com on the net i email him immediately i did all he ask me to provide wish i prove all for him.. He performed a spell for me and within 48 hours after the spell had been casted according to what Dr Akereco told me that's what happen just like a magic to me up till now low and be hold I receive a text from my ex Husband saying that he is sorry for the pains and tears that he had caused me and that he won't do such thing to me again in his life. I was surprised but later accepted him back again. Anyone that is in the same line of problem or different one and want to contact him should happily contact him now on this email address: drakerecospellcaster@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete